On February 8, Nopparat Lalitkomon, senior associate, and Thammapas Chanpanich, associate, delivered a Thai-language webinar entitled “Personal Data Protection Guidelines for Insurance Industry.”
During the session, the two speakers from Tilleke & Gibbins’ corporate and commercial group discussed the following topics:
- Key principles of personal data collection;
- Scope of establishing the principle of legality for insurance companies;
- Notification of data collection and data processing in accordance with the law ;
- Procedures of execution between insurance companies and their counterparties; and
- Managing personal data collected prior to the effective date of the PDPA.
A recording of the webinar (in Thai) is available on the Tilleke & Gibbins YouTube channel.