- Advising and assisting clients on corporate licensing and corporate secretarial services;
- Preparing, reviewing, and handling all types of corporate, and commercial related agreements including, but not limited to, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, merger and acquisition agreements, and other ancillary agreements.
- Formulating legal strategies, providing legal opinions and analytical responses to clients’ requests for legal advice, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Preparing and delivering presentations on related fields for associations, conferences, and conventions; writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development initiatives.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fees for legal work performed.
- Vietnamese national
- 3-5 years’ post qualification experience at a reputable law firm; Exceptional academic background with includes, at minimum, a bachelor’s degree in law;
- Excellent command of English (verbal and written) and the ability to communicate with foreign clients and colleagues comfortably
- A “can do” attitude, and an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Good team player
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Strong business acumen and work ethic, and high professional standards
Please send the CV to: [email protected]