Key Responsibilities Include:
- Attending to daily emails and messages on all requirements or assistance required from direct supervisors. Reviewing and adding recommendation on documents requiring supervisors’ approval.
- Processing timesheets, payment vouchers, and other assignments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all briefings or presentation materials are prepared well in advance of all meetings. Helping delegate work to lawyers and ensure that the input is in keeping with the requirements.
- Making arrangements for local and overseas trips, processing expenses and getting reimbursements.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative support including scheduling appointments (internal and external meetings), sourcing and procuring requested merchandise for supervisors and team members.
- Preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports, documents, PowerPoint presentations and occasionally proofreading, translating and editing documents to assist supervisors to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
- Preparing legal documentations, official forms, notices, minutes of meetings, attendance lists and proxy forms for partners and lawyers.
- Handling initial client inquiries in both verbal and written forms on behalf of partners and lawyers.
- Maintaining and keeping all client and office matters updated. Conducting periodic review of inactive clients and office matters to be closed and sent to offsite storage.
- Completing special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and following up on results.
- Performing other essential tasks as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent problem solving, self-motivation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Being able to communicate with foreign clients (minimum TOEIC score of 800).
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic about learning new things, able to foster effective communication among diverse stakeholders, and committed to finding creative solutions to complex problems.
- Excellent judgment and ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to accurately proofread documents.
- Strong service mind, trustworthy, bright and with can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of corporate documents.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel, but understanding of a wide range of Office 365 applications preferred).
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, major in English would be an advantage.
- At least 3-4 years of administrative/secretarial experience in law firms or professional services firms.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]