The firm seeks a highly experienced and motivated litigator to join our dispute resolution team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Handle all aspects of commercial and criminal litigation, arbitration, and other case assignments from case inception to completion.
- Provide superior service to clients and colleagues at all times.
- Lead teams of junior lawyers and paralegals.
- Independently manage cases, caseloads, and other projects.
- Provide written and verbal advice to clients.
- Interact with government officials and police.
- Analyze case facts and legal issues. Determine legal strategies to maximize a successful outcome for the client. See such strategies through to completion.
- Prepare pleadings, petitions, and other court submissions.
- Conduct legal research and draft legal opinions.
- Conduct negotiations.
- Argue and present cases before the courts in all phases of litigation, including pre-trial hearings including trial.
- Interview, select and prepare witnesses for trials and hearings. Prepare witness testimonies and rehearse witnesses.
- Conduct direct and cross-examination and oral arguments in proceedings.
- Prepare appeals.
- Draft agreements, including settlement agreements.
- Conduct marketing and business development work, including writing of articles, presentation of seminars, and performing other non-billable work so as to build the reputation of the firm.
- Qualified Thai lawyer with exceptional academic background
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a litigator in Thailand working on a variety of litigation and arbitration matters
- Good command of verbal and written English and ability to communicate with foreign clients comfortably
- Possess a positive “Can Do” attitude and an enthusiastic and energetic personality
- Good team player and able to work and direct a team of lawyers
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Strong business acumen and strong client-service skills
- Resourceful and creative in finding innovative solutions for clients
Please send the CV to: [email protected]