Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advise clients on telecommunication, media, and technology and other related technology laws and regulations.
- Handle cases relating to cloud services, cyber security, privacy, lawful government access and encryption issues, broadcasting, and digital and film media independently from beginning until completion.
- Formulate legal strategies, provide legal opinions and analyze responses to clients’ requests for legal advices.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on related fields of the above laws and regulations; write articles or newsletters; and participate in a wide range of other marketing and business development initiatives.
This opportunity would suit a diligent and career-focused lawyer who is eager to take on a high-quality caseload for international clients and Thai clients who expand their investments overseas. The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- At least 10 years of work experience handling telecommunication, media, and technology-related field
- Post-graduate level of education in law
- Fluent in English communication and writing
- Good analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong commitment to client service
- Good personality, teamwork, and a collaborative approach with colleagues
The ideal candidates should work well as a proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills, logical thinking. The ideal candidates should possesses “Can-do-attitude”, enthusiastic, optimistic, open and objective toward others.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]