- Attending to daily mails and messages on all requirements or assistance required from direct supervisors.
- Reviewing and adding recommendation on documents requiring supervisors’ approval.
- Processing timesheets, payment vouchers, and other assignments in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all briefings or presentation materials are prepared well in advance of all meetings.
- Helping delegate work to lawyers and ensure that the input is in keeping with the requirements.
- Making arrangements for local and overseas trips, processing expenses, and getting reimbursements.
- Completing a broad variety of administrative support, including scheduling appointments (internal and external meetings), sourcing, and procuring requested merchandise for supervisors and team members.
- Preparing correspondence, memoranda, reports, documents, PowerPoint presentations and occasionally proofreading, translating, and editing documents to assist supervisors to accomplish a wide variety of tasks.
- Preparing legal documentations, official forms, notices, minutes of meetings, attendance lists, and proxy forms for partners and lawyers.
- Handling initial client inquiries in both verbal and written forms on behalf of partners and lawyers.
- Maintaining and keeping all client and office matters updated. Conducting periodic review of inactive clients and office matters to be closed and sent to offsite storage.
- Completing special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving, and following up on results.
- Performing other essential tasks as assigned.
Education & Experiences
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, preferably in English.
- At least 4-5 years of administrative/secretarial experience in law firms or professional services firms.
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Excellent problem-solving, self-motivation, and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Being able to communicate with foreign clients (minimum TOEIC score of 800).
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Excellent judgement and ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Proficient in technology and computer programs related to secretarial works.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel, but understanding of a wide range of office 365 applications preferred).
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, and highly reliable.
- Responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline.
- Strong service mind, trustworthy, positive, and with can-do attitude.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]