Serves as a key member to lead and develop recruitment and employer branding programs to attract, recruit and retain best talents needed to meaningfully contribute to company’s performance and enhance the company’s ability to meet its objectives.
- Formulate recruitment and selection policy and develop/manage recruitment programs and processes in line with HR strategy and company recruitment guidelines to deliver high-quality talent pool that meets company’s needs and contributes to enhanced company image in labor market.
- Develop and execute Tilleke & Gibbins’ recruitment and employer branding strategies internally and externally across talent segments and Southeast Asia market, and identify appropriate metrics to monitor and measure effectiveness of recruitment and employer branding programs to ensure that we are investing in the right areas and realizing return on investment.
- Provide input on recruitment and employer branding priorities in alignment with other HR activities, securing company’s ability to attract, employ, and retain best talents needed for realizing its business plan.
- Develop and ensure implementation of recruitment processes and selection methodologies to attract and recruit talents in a manner that accounts for external developments, trends, labor market, and business requirements.
- Ensure key elements of company’s employment branding are reflected in all communication activities in order to attract and recruit candidates for employment who will meaningfully contribute to company’s performance and enhance the company’s ability to meet its objectives.
- Communicate with and advise line managers and internal stakeholders and build a network of key contacts within the company to ensure that all recruitment activities are based on a robust internal manpower assessment.
- Ensure administration and analysis of recruitment data and formulate regular management information with regards to recruitment activities and results in order to secure reliable information that helps management make decisions and initiate action plans if needed.
- Advise human resources colleagues in overseas offices to comply with the firm’s recruitment policy and provide guidance on recruitment methodology and employer branding programs used in those offices to meet the firm’s standard practice.
- Lead onboarding process for newly hired employees, secondees, trainees and provide new staff orientation session to match with each new hire including coordination for visa and work permit applications for expat employees.
- Conduct exit interviews with departing employees to gather information for development, as well as produce an attrition report in a timely manner.
Skill & Abilities
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to manage multiple assignments and prioritize work effectively
- Exceptionally strong English language skills both spoken and written (TOEIC score of 950 or above)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and other stakeholders at all levels
- Good understanding of employer branding strategies
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Bachelor’s degree in related filed, e.g. business, communications, marketing, English, international relations, etc.
- Minimum three years of corporate recruitment, or communications experience in a bilingual (Thai and English) workplace, preferably in a consulting or professional services
Attitudes & Behaviors
- Outgoing, proactive, positive and strong interpersonal skills
- Mature and responsible attitude
- Growth mindset, responsive, flexible and adaptable
Please send the CV to: [email protected]