Key Responsibilities Include:
- Register food; food supplement; medical devices; cosmetics; pharmaceuticals, hazardous substances and other related products with the concerned government authorities
- Preparing documents for filing, checking accuracy of all documents involved, and submitting them to concerned government authorities.
- Prepare applications to the authorities and advising the clients on the change in registration
- Provide advisory opinions on the regulatory affairs issues, such as FDA regulations, labeling and other relevant issues.
- Maintaining efficient communication with clients and government officials.
- Assist in preparation documents for Trademark application submit to Office of Registration Deed (Stamp duty to township office, notarized documents for IP team)
- Assist lawyers for trademark application process at ORD and provide general support
- Collect documents from ORD after submission approval
- Maintain the database information by recording trademark advertisement newspaper, as well as copying and filling POA documents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Food Technology, Organic Chemistry, or Biotechnology
- Strong scientific background with 1-2 year of experience in regulatory affairs in food, pharmaceutical product, medical device, cosmetics or agrochemical industries
- Experience in handling regulatory submission
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to keep others organized and meet all deadlines
- Effective and demonstrable understanding of technical documentation
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional team members and comfortable working independently with limited direction
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
Please send the CV to: [email protected]