- Perform a wide variety of professional duties in support of our intellectual property team.
- Open and prepare trademark files, patent files, industrial design files and copyright files. Prepare application forms and assemble supporting documents, instruct submissions and monitor status to ensure prompt and professional results.
- Report to clients after submission of trademark applications, renewals, affidavits, assignments and other related matters.
- Upload notices and update deadlines received from associate firms and/or related ministries.
- Report to clients after submission of patent applications, annuity fee payments and other related matters.
- Update data to several applications/systems.
- Coordinate with IT team when there is a problem with IP system/applications.
- Coordinate with other departments within the Tilleke group of companies, including the Accounting, Billing and Collection Departments, the Filing Department, and other departments and staff as needed to resolve problems and continuously improve the firm’s IP systems.
- Submit documents and liaise with various ministries and other third parties, including the Department of Intellectual Property Rights and the Ministry of Industry and Handicraft. Report to colleagues re status of government document filings.
- Conduct desktop and on-site research, prepare research reports accordingly.
- Frequently travel within Phnom Penh is required.
- Perform other IP related tasks as assigned.
- Two years of work experience in a professional setting is a plus.
- Interested in learning about the business aspects of trademarks, branding and other intellectual property.
- Strong computer skills (Computer systems, Ms. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop). Internal applications will be trained.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving attitude. Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently while supporting a team.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Impeccable honesty, good interpersonal skills and a strong service mind.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]