- Coordinate and communicate with lawyers and clients in order to solve payment problems timely and efficiently.
- Monitor and notify the assigned clients (both overseas and local) of overdue accounts by telephone, email, and/or clients’ billing systems.
- Manage and maintain accurate Account Receivable records for collection purposes.
- Coordinate with the accounting team in relation to client’s payment advice.
- Handle collection duties as assigned.
Background and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in billing, collection, Account Receivable, or related fields preferred.
Skills & Attitudes
- Communication skills – have good written and spoken skills in both Thai and English.
- Organizational skills – be able to effectively manage multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Negotiation skills – be able to negotiate with clients and reach an agreement effectively.
- Service mindset – demonstrate true commitment in achieving positive matter outcomes.
- Problem-solving skills – have excellent judgment and ability to react with appropriate level of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround.
- Technological Proficiency – be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook and MS Excel) and accounting software programs.
- Other relevant qualities – detail-oriented, reliable, responsible, can-do attitude.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]