- Overseeing the firm’s practice management system and coordinating with internal and external developers and consultants to maintain the systems to work effectively including implementation of additional modules to existing and/or new systems.
- Acting as main point of contact for troubleshooting and providing systems support to users including training new users on how to use the systems.
- Preparing financial reports using Microsoft Excel, Power BI, and/or other database management applications.
- Developing technology plans to improve financial reporting.
Education & Experiences
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Master’s Degree in Data Science (Big Data Management) or Business Administration, or vice versa.
- At least 5 years of experiences in technical accounting, accounting, IT, or related fields.
- At least 3 years of experiences in auditing and book-closing.
- At least 3 years of experiences in big data management.
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Excellent problem-solving, coordination, and communication skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English (minimum TOEIC score of 900).
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work.
- Excellent judgement and ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite programs, especially MS Excel.
- Proficient in Power BI and other database management applications.
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, and highly reliable.
- Responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline.
- Strong service mind, trustworthy, positive, and with can-do attitude.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]