Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide general administration to support lawyers.
- Draft and/or prepare memorandum, reports, letters, presentations, and other supporting documents for lawyers and/or supervisors.
- Prepare legal documentation and forms, such as timesheets, payment vouchers, and other necessary documents upon the request.
- Manage, organize, file and maintain documents.
- Manage diaries and make appointments, arrange travel and prepare business itineraries.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- 0 – 1 years of working experience
- Fluent in English communication and writing
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Detail-oriented, strong service mind
- Proficient in communication skills both spoken and written
Please send the CV to: [email protected]