Responsible for system development related to project planning, application specification, design, and implementation for the firm’s IT and systems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Work directly with senior developer and users to design/adjust workflow based on user requirements.
- Code, install, review, test, and debug programs as part of project delivery.
- Develop new solutions and remain up to date on the latest technologies and trends.
- Work as a team member with various levels of IT team members.
- Display good interpersonal skills, service-oriented mind, problem-solving skills, consistency, and ability to work well under pressure.
Education & Experiences:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT-related field
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in Microsoft SQL (T-SQL), ASP.NET with C# or VB.Net preferred
- Good judgment, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Able to communicate in spoken and written English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, and highly reliable
- Responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline
- Strong service mind and positive attitude
- Flexible and a good team player with an ability to take on new initiatives
Why join us?
- Opportunities to work with a leading Southeast Asian regional law firm to provide full-service legal solutions to global multinational companies.
- A great opportunity to impact the firm’s work environment in collaboration with a management team who have forward-thinking visions about business and technology to create success together.
- Working with experts within the firm and the firm’s partners from various global leading organizations leading to sophisticated and continuously improving technological advances.
- Career development opportunities for you to grow professionally within the firm.
- We care for our employees’ good health and well-being as we provide group health and life insurance and private gym at the firm’s facilities.
- Provident Fund is provided for all employees.
- Annual and performance bonuses to reward your achievements.
- Educational assistance for employees who wish to pursue higher education while working with us.
- Ten days of annual leave and increasing with additional years of service.
- Monday through Friday work week with flexible working hours.
- Remote working during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Shuttle services are provided to connect to MRT/BTS stations.
- Frequent company social and business events.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]