The firm seeks an IPE Market Investigator for its Intellectual Property Department.
Investigations into counterfeit and IP infringing goods and related manufacturers/importers/traders, as well as IP infringements; conduct market surveys for counterfeit and IP infringing goods.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Conducting on-line and off-line searches, surveys, and investigations in relation to intellectual property infringements as assigned.
- Defining and generating maps in designated areas to facilitate search and survey work.
- Collecting case-related information, pictures, samples of goods, and other evidence as assigned.
- Providing essential administrative duties as assigned by supervisor(s) and lawyers.
- Conducting WHOIS searches of IP infringing domain names and detecting the registrants’ addresses to serve legal actions.
- Positively conduct sightings as assigned by supervisor(s)
- Consolidating information and evidence and drafting reports and sightings.
- University degree, any field;
- Familiarity with Internet/IT; proficient at Internet surfing, researching, and investigation skills;
- Good knowledge of software functions for various software programs and applications (e.g., Microsoft Office);
- Ability to recognize or identify suspicious counterfeit goods;
- English proficiency: basic English skills (listening, speaking, reading, writing) to understand investigated products and draft quick reports;
- Good spoken and presentation skills in Vietnamese;
- Good problem-solving ability and observant;
- Good health, willing to travel frequently;
- Age not exceeding 30, honest and independent;
- Understand the local market of HCMC and southern provinces.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]