This role serves as a key person to ensure that the firm’s practice management system, Elite 3E, functions effectively, manage projects and coordinate with internal stakeholders from across the firm’s Southeast Asia offices on how to use the system efficiently and enhance business process improvement.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate with in-house developers and software suppliers to develop, test, and implement the software modifications or upgrades per user requirements.
- Train end-users, including the firm’s management, on how to use the practice management system effectively.
- Provide support for trouble shooting while receiving feedback from end-users for further improvement.
- Coordinate and correspond with banks and overseas vendors.
- Handle accounts payable for overseas vendors.
- Prepare firm’s policies related to finance and accounting including user guides for practice management system.
- Perform other essential duties as assigned.
Education & Experiences:
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- 3-5 years of work experience in accounting, preferably in a professional services firm.
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication and writing skills (TOEIC 800+).
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Finance & Accounting applications.
- Proficiency in Power BI is a plus.
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
- Able to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Hard-working, enthusiastic about learning new things, able to foster effective communication among diverse stakeholders, and committed to finding creative solutions to complex problems.
- Strong service mind and positive attitude.
- Flexible and a good team player with an ability to take on new initiatives.
- Able to work with minimum or no supervision
Please send the CV to: [email protected]