Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering incoming local and overseas phone calls and direct them to appropriate personnel, as well as place outgoing local and overseas phone calls.
- Taking messages and ensuring that they are received by the appropriate personnel.
- Greeting, meeting and taking care of clients and visitors.
- Receiving and recording courier packages delivered to the firm and/or individuals in the firm and routing them, and maintaining a record of outgoing courier packages.
- Performing receptionist work; answering routine questions and referring other questions to the appropriate persons, and other duties as assigned.
- Recording local and overseas call and postage charges on a weekly basis and providing personnel expense reports for payroll deduction processing.
- Scheduling and maintaining records for the usage of meeting rooms, and maintaining neatness of lobby, conference rooms, and client service area.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Willingness to communicate with foreign clients. (minimum TOEIC score of 750).
- Strong service mind and positive attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work after office hours.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field (preferably in English Communication).
- Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of client service experience.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]