The Business Analyst will work closely with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Tilleke & Gibbins, serving as a key resource to help the COO analyze business data, plan strategic and operational initiatives, manage projects, and coordinate with internal stakeholders from across the firm’s Southeast Asia offices. The Business Analyst will also provide administrative support to the COO.
This position is ideal for an early-career professional, who wishes to build up a wealth of varied, practical experience across the full range of strategic and operational issues involved in managing a complex international business.
- Work closely with the COO on a broad range of strategic and operational initiatives, helping to ensure effective planning, project management, and delivery of expected outcomes.
- Analyze internal and external business data to identify significant trends, generate insights for firm leaders, and provide actionable options for how to respond in a manner that supports business goals.
- Support the planning, development, and implementation of projects related to strategic planning, marketing and business development, knowledge management, risk management, human resources, technology, business process improvement, and other operational issues.
- Coordinate international initiatives across the firm’s Southeast Asia offices by liaising among all parties involved to ensure timely and effective project execution.
- Provide administrative support to the COO by scheduling meetings, drafting documents, preparing content for presentations, answering telephone calls, responding to internal procedural requirements, and liaising with internal and external stakeholders, under the guidance of the COO.
Education & Experiences
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in any field, preferably in Business Administration.
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Fluent in both English and Thai
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Excellent analytical and research skills
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Hard-working and enthusiastic about learning new things
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, and highly reliable
- Responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline
- Strong service mind and positive attitude
- Flexible and a good team player with an ability to take on new initiatives
Please send the CV to: [email protected]