The firm seeks a motivated and accomplished attorney for its Corporate & Commercial Department in Hanoi and/or Ho Chi Minh City. This key individual will report directly to the Managing Partner and other Partners.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advising clients on investment and company laws and regulations.
- Advising clients and structuring ownership of legal entities to be established under Vietnamese law.
- Advising on and assisting clients with applying for approvals or licenses.
- Preparing, reviewing, and handling all types of corporate, investment, and commercial related agreements including, but not limited to, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, merger and acquisition agreements, and other ancillary agreements.
- Formulating legal strategies, providing legal opinions and analytical responses to clients’ requests for legal advice, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Preparing and delivering presentations on related fields of the above laws and regulations, writing articles or newsletters, and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development initiatives.
This opportunity would suit a diligent and career-focused lawyer who wants to deal with a high-quality caseload for global clients. In addition to having enough practical experience to sufficiently carry out the foregoing key responsibilities, you must have:
- A law degree.
- A minimum five years of post-qualification experience in corporate, investment, real estate, and/or banking laws. Lawyers with experience in more than one jurisdiction will be accorded preference.
- A lawyer license (preferable).
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Proven record of success in identifying and capturing new business opportunities in the legal field.
- The ability to handle cases independently from beginning until completion.
- Strong case, client, and team management skills.
- A willingness to travel as needed.
- The ability to work remotely as you will have opportunities to be seconded to offices of T&G’s clients when needed.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]