Perform complex professional legal services and provide authoritative legal advice to clients in a professional manner.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Handle intellectual property litigation cases; analyze and determine legal strategies, draft pleadings, prepare briefs and legal arguments as well as rehear witness testimony before court.
- Conduct investigation, discovery and sensitive negotiation with other lawyers and their clients; write legal opinion, monitor the development of cases involving protection and legal issues and problems.
- Interview, select and prepare witnesses including experts for administrative hearing or trial. Argue motions and participate in pre0trial or pre0heariing conferences.
- Conduct direct and cross-examination and oral argument in proceedings before appropriate jurisdictional body, which may include jury trials.
- Review record and prepare briefs and oral argument in appeals to Supreme Court or other appellate body.
- Prepare memoranda analyzing factual and legal issues as well as draft decisions in proceedings.
- Provide basic legal counseling and information pertaining to protecting intellectual property and arrange formal register with government officer in order to receive maximum protection under the law.
- Provide authoritative legal advice to clients related to both technical and administrative issues.
- Negotiate with government, agencies, private individuals and organizations in non-litigation situations.
- Respond to inquiries from media as well as review statements to be released to presses.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent knowledge of trial procedure and rules of evidence
- Excellent knowledge of principles and practices of administrative law
- Excellent command in English in both spoken and written
- Demonstrate ability to work as a supportive team member
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with service mind
- Minimum 3 years of experience related Intellectual Property Law, required and preferably in international law firm.
- Graduated LL.B. or LL.M. with academic distinction from leading university
- Experience in conducting legal research and drawing legal conclusions
Please send the CV to: [email protected]