Key Responsibilities Include:
- Advising and assisting clients with a broad range of commercial and corporate matters, including without limitation matters involving corporate formation and licensing, mergers and acquisitions, commercial transactions, banking and finance, real estate, franchising, employment and immigration.
- Formulating strategies, providing advice letters and analytical responses to clients’ requests for assistance, and acting as the primary point of contact for certain clients, as instructed.
- Liaising with various ministries and other third parties. Traveling within Phnom Penh may be required.
- Handling files independently from beginning until complete.
- Remaining up to date on local and international laws and regulations. Preparing and/or delivering presentations on related fields for associations, conferences, and conventions; writing articles; and participating in a wide range of other marketing and business development initiatives.
- Performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fees for legal work performed.
- Submitting, in a timely manner, timesheets detailing all billable and non-billable work performed.
- Other responsibilities as determined by firm management from time to time.
- Law degree, with a focus on corporate, licensing and commercial fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in legal or business consultancy in Cambodia, or a participant in the J. William Fulbright Foreign Scholarship Program or other competitive scholarship programs.
- Fluent in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]