- Support Accountants and financial team by performing some of the basic accounting duties include preparing deposits, processing payments, preparing and submitting tax forms and related files
- Work closely with accounting or financial professional to manage client’s records
- Collect payments and updating accounts payable and receivable records
- Record and maintain the client related information into system.
- Open and update any new clients and matter number of each client through system
- Frequent daily travel within Phnom Penh is required.
- Perform other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- University degree; Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
- Interest in learning about the business aspects of Corporate and Commercial issue
- Strong problem-solving aptitude and attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Good command of spoken and written English. Knowledge in computer use, any experience with system is a plus.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]