Responsible for system development related to project planning, application specification, design, and implementation for the firm’s IT and systems.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Gather and conduct analysis on user requirements
- Evaluate and determine the firm’s system needs, recommend solutions to problems, and participate in business process re-engineering
- Make recommendations regarding the enterprise’s IT architecture covering prototyping, development, maintenance, upgrading and improvement of business systems, and research and evaluation of hardware requirements
- Perform business process mapping, workflow functionalities, system design, data analysis and design, and modify and maintain database systems, report specifications and interface specifications
- Code, install, review, test, and debug programs in certain parts of projects, including database programming
- Maintain records and provide documentation for computer methods, programs, and designed and modified systems
- Provide efficient systems backup and recovery and coordinate disaster recovery planning activities
- Develop new solutions and stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and trends
- Liaise with international clients and their solution providers regarding business requirements
Education & Experiences:
- Thai nationality
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, or related fields
- At least 3-5 years of experiences in programming language(s)
- Experience in using C#, ASP.Net, VB.NET, or VB preferred
- Experience with RDBMS and Microsoft SQL
- Good command of English
- Good judgment, problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Abilities & Skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Attitudes and Behaviors
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, and highly reliable
- Responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline
- Strong service mind and positive attitude
- Flexible and a good team player with an ability to take on new initiatives
Why join us?
- Opportunities to work with a leading Southeast Asian regional law firm to provide full-service legal solutions to global multinational companies.
- A great opportunity to impact the firm’s work environment in collaboration with a management team who have forward-thinking visions about business and technology to create success together.
- Working with experts within the firm and the firm’s partners from various global leading organizations leading to sophisticated and continuously improving technological advances.
- Career development opportunities for you to grow professionally within the firm.
- We care for our employees’ good health and well-being as we provide group
health and life insurance and private gym at the firm’s facilities.
- Provident Fund is provided for all employees.
- Annual and performance bonuses to reward your achievements.
- Educational assistance for employees who wish to pursue higher education while working with us.
- Ten days of annual leave and increasing with additional years of service.
- Monday through Friday work week with flexible working hours.
- Shuttle services are provided to connect to MRT/BTS stations.
- Frequent company social and business events.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]