- Prepare, draft, and review patent specifications and provide consultancy for patent-related matters.
- Conduct patent searches, infringement analysis, and freedom-to-operate searches and analysis.
- File patent/industrial design applications and report the filing particulars, publication progress, and registration progress.
- Respond to inquiries, including, but not limited to, new application procedure/estimated costs, renewal procedures/estimated costs, and related matters.
- Formulate strategies, provide opinions and analytical responses to client and potential client requests for advice, and act as a client contact.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for associates, conferences, conventions, and individuals; write articles, and participate in various conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) in Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of post-graduation experience in technical or patent advisory field
- Fluency in English communication and excellent writing skills
- Excellent analytical, communication, and research skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Strong commitment to client service
- Strong case, client, and team management skills
- Ability to identify and capture new business opportunities
Please send the CV to: [email protected]