- Support lawyers in the preparation of application dossiers for various licensing matters and in review/drafting of contracts and other legal documents.
- Conduct legal research under the supervision of lawyers.
- Draft correspondence.
- Conduct document filing.
- Support lawyers in a variety of tasks relating to legal assignments.
- Perform assigned administrative matters, including billing, formatting of documents and other clerical work.
- Bachelor of Laws.
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Fluency in spoken English and excellent English writing skills.
- Good analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Strong case, client, and team management skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]