Areas of Responsibilities:
- Knowledge management strategy. You will develop and implement a knowledge management strategy across the firm’s Southeast Asian offices. This strategy will be driven by your research into best practices in knowledge management within the legal sector, as well as our firm’s unique needs. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of this knowledge management strategy by working with colleagues across the firm to ensure that appropriate protocols and practices are in place to capture and share knowledge. This strategy and implementation will be focused on fostering collaboration, improving efficiency, leveraging technology, and incentivizing participation by lawyers and staff.
- Knowledge management activities. You will be responsible for overseeing the overall knowledge management activities across the firm. This will include promoting collaboration and knowledge-sharing by defining, supporting, and encouraging the use of the firm’s knowledge management resources by employees at all levels in the firm. You will ensure that relevant knowledge is being captured and documented throughout the organization. You will lead the selection and implementation of the technology systems used to support knowledge management, ensuring that these systems are up-to-date and fit-for-purpose based on organizational needs. Additionally, you will monitor progress and analyze the results of knowledge management activities by tracking engagement and other metrics, assessing project outcomes, and making recommendations for further improvement.
- Legal research. You will oversee the library’s legal research function, providing assistance to lawyers and staff with sourcing, identifying, updating, and summarizing legal content and developments. This will include regular contact with external parties, including government agencies and regulators.
- Library oversight. You will oversee the firm’s library, ensuring the effective management of all library activities. This will include overseeing library purchasing, maintenance and assessment of ongoing subscription services, cataloging and filing of library materials, and other administrative tasks.
- You will supervise a team of professionals focused on knowledge and research services within the firm’s library team. This will include overseeing the day-to-day operations of the team, maximizing the team’s productivity, and ensuring high-quality internal services.
- You will provide internal training and advocacy for the firm’s knowledge management solutions in order to maximize engagement with your team’s services.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field, with a preference for candidates with a degree in law or law firm operations experience.
- Past career experience focusing on knowledge management processes or related technology solutions is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes
- Excellent command of English and Thai with strong verbal and written skills (minimum TOEIC score of 900).
- Strategic thinking, analytical skills, and an eye for detail.
- Excellent problem-solving, coordination, and communication skills.
- Good team player and ability work/strategize with, advise, and direct team members.
- Strong time management, organizational, and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and service mind.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]