- Conduct online searches for information to be used for planning offline investigations.
- Gather evidence to support assigned cases by investigating, monitoring, observing, inquiring, and interviewing people in the areas for information, including tracking, stalking, and taking photos of people, car, and target locations.
- Assist in searches, arrests, warning and cease-and-desist letter delivery, and other tasks related to investigation and suppression of intellectual property infringement.
- Extract, compile, track, and analyze data to generate investigation reports.
- Work with other team members to complete projects and achieve project deadlines.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Background and Experience
- Vocational or Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in offline investigating and/or working with database searches preferred.
Skills & Attitudes
- Communication skills – have fair written and spoken skills in English and excellent language skills in local language.
- Organizational skills – be able to effectively manage multiple assignments and prioritize work.
- Service mindset – demonstrate true commitment in achieving positive matter outcomes.
- Problem-solving skills – have excellent judgment and ability to react with appropriate level of urgency to situations that require quick response or turnaround.
- Technological Proficiency – be able to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel) and other relevant computer programs.
- Other relevant qualities – detail-oriented, reliable, responsible, can-do attitude.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]