Key Responsibilities Include:
- Communicate with T&G clients and/or render written and oral advice to T&G clients on various legal and other issues which fall under the practices of the Corporate and Commercial Department, including, but not limited to, corporate investment; banking and finance; commercial and international trade; securities; land and air transportation; e-commerce; entertainment; environment; information technology; insurance; employment and labor; mergers and acquisitions; property and construction; restructuring; and telecommunications.
- Assist T&G attorneys/consultants and/or employees in analyzing cases, drafting documents, preparing advice, and reporting to clients.
- Perform marketing activities, such as writing articles and publications; attending conferences and seminars; speaking at conferences and seminars; joining networking functions; and participating in other marketing opportunities.
- Provide thorough analytical and practical proposals and advice to clients and potential clients in a timely manner.
- Respond to inquiries from clients and potential clients in a timely manner.
- Other services relevant to or in connection with the foregoing.
- Such other services as may be requested by T&G from time to time in order to accommodate the changing circumstances and needs of T&G.
- Law degree.
- At least five years of post-qualification experience in corporate and foreign investment law.
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent analytical, drafting, communication, and research skills.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Strong commitment to client service.
- Proven record of success in identifying and capturing new business opportunities in the legal field.
- Strong case, client, and team-management skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed
Location: Hanoi Office
Please send the CV to: [email protected]