The firm seeks an experienced and highly motivated accountant to join our Bangkok office.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Checking compliance, accuracy and completeness of office expense payment vouchers to ensure their compliance with firm policy and internal controls/tax standards.
- Classifying office expenses and assigning GL Account Name/Code and Doc Type Name/Code on payment vouchers.
- Reviewing and verifying receipt vouchers and other documents related to payments received.
- Able to close accounting book per Thai accounting standard, including making any necessary adjustments for month-end book closing and ensuring that month-end book closing and taxes closing are calculated and submitted correctly without delay.
- Preparing reconciliation of assigned reports for month-end, including account receivable and account payable.
- Assisting with performing other regular internal audit checks and tax compliance for T&G group companies and assist in preparation of Financial Reports for the management.
- Performing other essential duties as assigned by supervisors or/and managers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in book closing
- Ability to work with accounting software
- Good knowledge of accounting principles, taxation, and internal control
- Good command of English skills
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Internet, etc.
- Detail-oriented, disciplined, organized, accurate, highly reliable, and friendly with good service mind
- Very responsible and able to work overtime to complete work within deadline.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
Please send the CV to: [email protected]