To help deepen relationships with our clients, produce Thai-language marketing materials, and manage our firm’s events.
Key Responsibilities Include:
1. Event Management
- Engage in event project management and concept development, including planning, site selection, and budget proposal and tracking
- Identify speakers, confirm event content and format
- Identify target audience (working with key stakeholders) and produce invitations and promotional materials
- Monitor and provide updates on event sign-up, and handle event registration and attendance
- Liaise with vendors and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Manage all event set-up, tear-down, and follow-up processes
- Provide on-the-day support and attend events to ensure that they are executed professionally and effectively
- Gather feedback, write debriefs, and identify follow-up opportunities and next steps for business development purposes
- Support events held in conjunction with, or by, external organizations, including supporting speakers from the firm and exhibiting at conferences
- Participate in planning and execution of the firm’s corporate social responsibility programs and other internal initiatives
- Monitor and provide reports on events carried out by other law firms and professional services organizations
2. Business Development
- Work with partners and senior associates on the development and execution of marketing and business development plans for selected practice areas, with a particular focus on strengthening relationship with the firm’s current and potential Thai clients.
- Develop and edit Thai-language marketing materials, including articles, brochures, client newsletters, e-mail alerts, and website content to enhance the firm’s visibility among current and prospective clients.
- Conduct research on targeted markets and industries, as well as current and prospective clients of the firm, and analyze this data to provide recommendations on marketing and business development activities.
- Initiate and implement client development activities to build on existing relationships with the firm’s key clients.
Skill and Abilities:
- Fluent in spoken English and Thai, with strong writing skills
- Self-directed and reliable in planning and implementing multiple ongoing projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexibility to account for differing needs of a large number of stakeholders
- Ability to present/explain event ideas and plans to stakeholders and vendors
- Ability to work under pressure
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills
- Outgoing, positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, e.g. business, communications, English, marketing etc.
- Minimum three years of related event management, communications, marketing experience, or business development preferably with some experience in legal or professional services environment.
- Familiarity with project management principles.
- Microsoft Office suite skills (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel, but understanding of a wide range of Office 365 applications preferred).
The ideal candidates should work well as a proactive team player with effective interpersonal skills, logical thinking. The ideal candidates should possesses “Can-do-attitude”, enthusiastic, optimistic, open and objective toward others.
Please send the CV to: [email protected]