Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manage calendar schedules and deadline reminder systems for the Director. Maintain mailing lists and other internal records.
- Manage and follow up tasks of the Director both internal and external
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and secretarial duties, primarily supporting advisors or Director as assigned.
- Greet clients and other visitors, and assist in preparing and setting up meetings while maintaining good relations between the firm and its clients.
- Ensure the firm’s meetings and relations with the client work effectively
- Answer the incoming phone calls from client professionally
- Liaise between supervisors and other support staff and third parties outside the firm, as requested. Occasional travel within Phnom Penh may be required.
- Schedule appointments and make travel arrangements for Director as requested.
- Prepare correspondence, memoranda, applications, and other documents. Occasionally prepare standard correspondence and other standard documents from scratch. Proofread and edit documents for proper grammar and spelling.
- Translate written documents from Khmer to English and/or English to Khmer, or proofread translations prepared by others, as requested. Provide interpretation services for the firm’s advisors and clients.
- Open new files, request conflict of interest checks within firm systems, and maintain all clients and general files. Conduct periodic review for possible storage of older files. Prepare files to be closed.
- Process time sheets, payment vouchers and other records for your supervisors or other senior staff in a timely manner.
- Perform typing, filing, photocopying, or reception assistance as requested by supervisory staff.
- Work closely with administrative and accounting management and support staff, and assist them with their functions as instructed. Attend meetings occasionally if requested.
- Other secretarial or administrative tasks as assigned.
- Cambodian national
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, major in English would be an advantage
- Great command of spoken and written English
- 2 years’ or related field experience is a plus
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong service mind
- Good translation & interpretation skills are a plus
- Availability in travelling
Please send the CV to: [email protected]