Key Responsibilities Include:
- Preparing, reviewing, and handling all types of corporate, investment, and commercial-related agreements, including, but not limited to, joint venture agreements, shareholders’ agreements, merger and acquisition agreements, and other ancillary agreements.
- Formulating legal strategies, providing legal opinions and analytical responses to clients’ requests for legal advice, and acting as the primary point of contact for clients.
- Reviewing and analyzing newly assigned and existing matters in order to provide the appropriate legal representation until the matter is concluded.
- Drafting all necessary documents to provide legal representation to clients and directing them through the appropriate office procedures to produce final documents.
- Advising and communicating regularly with clients regarding the status of their matters while effectively conducting negotiations, when appropriate, to resolve matters on behalf of clients.
- Developing a business network and performing assigned administrative matters, including billing and collection of fees for legal work performed.
- At least 3 years of work experience in general law practice, preferably with at least some legal experience in Myanmar. Experience in more than one jurisdiction would be an advantage.
- A valid license to practice law in any jurisdiction.
- Fluency in English and excellent English writing skills.
- Excellent drafting, analytical, research, and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and strong commitment to client service.
- Strong case, client, and team management skills.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
Please send full English CV to: [email protected]