Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform a wide variety of administrative and secretarial duties, primarily supporting two or three advisors or other senior staff.
- Open new files, request conflict of interest checks within firm systems, and maintain client/general files. Maintain mailing lists and other internal records.
- Schedule appointments for advisors and other supervisors, maintain calendars and deadline reminder systems, and make occasional travel arrangements.
- Prepare occasional correspondence, memoranda, and other documents from written and oral drafts.
- Liaise with various ministries and other third parties. Occasional travel within Yangon and outside may be required when necessary.
- Process time sheets, payment vouchers, and other records for advisors and other senior staff.
- Perform other essential administrative/secretarial tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong English verbal and written communications skills
- Effective collaboration with cross department and office colleagues and comfortable working independently
- Ability to multitask and balance competing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, quality and timeliness
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to keep others organized and meet all deadlines
Please send the CV to: [email protected]